There is a great sketch to follow for this week`s A Spoon full of Sugar challenge. Over at Cute Card Thuesday the challenge is "Nip and a Punch" - die cuts and punches.
This is my interpretation of the sketch. I used Fiskars` border punch and the labels are cut out with Cricut.
- Stamps: Sugar Nellie - Country style, North Star Stamps - text
- Patterned Paper: MME - Bella Bella
- Embellishment: Prima - Petite Fleur Vine, lace, rhinestones, Stickers Glitter Glue
- Tools: Fiskars border punch, Cricut
- Colouring: Copic markers and Promarkers
Have a nice weekend!